Saturday, June 27, 2009

@ss hole

It was a fine Saturday. The whole family went out to catch a movie and have dinner. When we got home the door was already open. Damn @sshole broke into our house. Stupid mofo f*ck u i hope u get caught and ur hands get chopped off. I lost my laptop!Damn it was a new laptop just about a year old. The stupid mofo was smart enough to take the power adapter but luckily he was stupid enough not to take the other 3 laptops. I'm greatfull that all the other 3 laptops was not stolen also coz they are out in the living room and my laptop was in my room. Some of my mom's and sisters' jewellery are also stolen. Also some of my dad's watches. Seems that the mofo didn't go to my bro's bedroom. Damn i still can't believe that it happened. Still hoping that my laptop was somewhere in the house. My joko also dissapeared for a while. Luckily it came home after a while. Aih. So sad so mad.

1 comment:

  1. same kes ngn aku dulu. dan bilik aku die tak masuk pasal die takot. die tau tu bilik aku. Tapi kes aku, last2 org tu kene tembak mati dek polis lepas beberape hari. die g rompak ruma lain lak. Ahahah. hmmm (x tau nk gelak ke nak nanges)

    ReplyDelete